Apprenticeships combine practical on-the-job training with study and are paid. An apprenticeship allows you to learn the skills that suit the role you are doing and earn a qualification at the same time. Your child may be considering an apprenticeship as a more suitable alternative to full-time study at university. Apprenticeships are available to anyone over the age of 16 in England. We are committed to providing a great deal of guidance on apprenticeships including the available options, progression and the benefits of doing an apprenticeship.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the levels and types of apprenticeships
- Guidance on apprenticeship vacancies and entry requirements
- Guidance on the application process, including what employers are looking for
- Support with application completion
- Advice on long-term career prospects following an apprenticeship
Please contact us on 0203 874 2111 if you require any further information